In this video, you will learn some savage sales hacks from a top salesman who has closed over $80 million in phone sales.
This is not your average lame tips that you usually hear. These are real-world tactics that work and have been tested by the best of the best!
1. Be prepared – always have sales materials handy and be ready to go at any time. Whether you’re on a sales call or headed into a sales meeting, make sure you have all the information you need ready to go.
2. Speak clearly – project your voice for maximum impact when talking with potential customers or during sales meetings. Make sure everyone can hear what's being said so that there are no misunderstandings later on.
3. Listen more than you speak – sales conversations should be a dialogue, not a monologue. Give your potential customers the space to express their needs and concerns so that you can better tailor your sales pitch.
4. Ask questions – sales is all about understanding the customer's needs and being able to offer solutions. Asking open-ended questions will help you get to the bottom of what they're looking for, which in turn will increase sales conversions.
5. Stay relevant – constantly review sales materials and make sure you have up-to-date content that reflects current trends or customer preferences in order to stay competitive in a crowded market space.
Take it from someone who has seen success firsthand, sales isn't easy. But if you take the time to hone your sales skills and use some of these sales hacks, you'll be on your way to closing more sales in no time. With a little bit of practice, dedication and sales savvy, there's no limit to what you can achieve!
By taking the time to understand customer needs and putting the tips above into action, sales success is within reach. Incorporate these sales hacks into your next sales meeting and start achieving those sales goals today!
🔥 🚀 Coaches, Consultants And Service Businesses 🔥 🚀
FREE Training Reveals: The 5-step 'selling system’ we use to flood businesses with 50+ high-value clients in 42-days or less.
👉 Check out the FREE training here: ✅
Make sure that you click the like button and video share with your friends. We’re dropping a video on YouTube every other day. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and click the bell icon for instant notification when new video published.
And if you've got any questions about any of the content that I covered in this video, just leave a comment with the hashtag “#heysabri” in the comment section.
👉 Subscribe to my channel:
📲 Find me on
👉 Facebook: …
#sales #salestraining #salestips #salesmeeting
Despite the economic downturn, I’m so happy 🥰. I have been earning $ 60,200 returns from my $7,000 investment every 13days.
Anther banger of my hero. Please make more full video because of us youngest fans need to learn more of your BADASS wisdom. Thank you my hero.
I don’t think we realize how lucky we are to have Sabri’s content.
So good. So good.
You place a lot of emphasis on figuring out the prospect’s routine in great detail.
What do we do with that next? It works for copy and putting together a value proposition, but can anything else be done with that information?
I’ve already seen your Halo Strategy video, but, I feel like the prospect’s routine hides an even bigger secret.
After I got upto 300K trading with Mr Gergely korpos.I bought a new House and I’m now able to send my kids to a better school in the states thanks to Mr Gergely Korpos. When someone is straight forward with what he or she is doing people will always speak up for them.
The crypto market is highly profitable with an expert broker just like Mr Gergely . I got recommended to him and since then my financial life has been a success.
@TK’s Garage stop the scam
Just withdrew my profits a week ago, it was so shocking when I withdrew $32,450 knowing I invested $3,000. I wish I could reinvest but, too much bills 😩
#heysabri how do you stand out from the noise in your marketing when selling a branded product in a saturated market (like sneakers)
Long term investment is the best now. I invested $6,500 in March last year with Mr Gergely and I top up my trade with $500 every week. Now I’m having over $147,000 on my dashboard. Toping up your trade is really important.
So many gems here. A few of my favs: “a sales call is a transfer of energy”, “when you’re on the edge of your comfort zone, is when you’re about to make a breakthrough”, “when you know down in the marrow of your bones that it is the right decision for them, you can have that conviction”.
The first minute or so seems to be the toughest on a sales call because I can feel them wanting to get off as quickly as possible. Any tips for the opening of the call to keep them engaged?
Do you think is better to do the sales process over the phone or do you think is better to it over zoom or any other video conferencing tool ?
I find that with phone sales i get to talk to more people and the show up rate is much higher than having them to jump on zoom