Sales funnels are an essential tool for any business. They allow you to track and monitor the progress of your sales efforts, and ultimately convert more leads into paying customers.
Creating a sales funnel without conducting market research is like trying to bake a cake without any ingredients—it's a recipe for disaster!
Market research provides insights into your target market, customers, and competitors. There are many different ways to do market research, but the most important thing is to be thorough and use multiple methods.
Here are some tips on how to do market research:
1. Define your goals. What do you want to learn from your market research? This will help you determine which methods to use and what type of information you need to gather.
2. Identify your target market. Who are your potential customers? What are their demographics? Knowing this will help you focus your research and avoid wasting time on people who are not likely to be interested in your product or service.
3. Conduct surveys. Surveys are one of the most common and effective methods of market research. They can be conducted online, by phone, or in person. Just make sure to design your survey carefully and use a reputable company to administer it.
4. Research your competition. Find out who your competitors are and what they’re doing well (and not so well). This will help you position yourself in the market and make sure you’re offering something that sets you apart from the competition.
5. Analyse data. Once you’ve gathered all of your data, it’s time to analyse it and look for trends and patterns. This will help you understand your target market better and make informed decisions about your business strategy.
Once you have a good understanding of who your target market is, you can put together a high-converting sales funnel. And with the right sales funnel in place you'll be ready to turn leads into customers!
I hope you enjoyed this market research tutorial and got some value out of it. If so, please drop me a comment and share it with a friend who could benefit from this info.
🔥 🚀 Coaches, Consultants And Service Businesses 🔥 🚀
FREE Training Reveals: The 5-step 'selling system’ we use to flood businesses with 50+ high-value clients in 42-days or less.
👉 Check out the FREE training here: ✅
Make sure that you click the like button and video share with your friends. We’re dropping a video on YouTube every other day. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and click the bell icon for instant notification when a new video is published.
And if you've got any questions about any of the content that I covered in this video, just leave a comment with the hashtag “#heysabri” in the comment section.
👉 Subscribe to my channel:
📲 Find me on
👉 Facebook: …
#salesfunnel #howtobuildasalesfunnel #whatisasalesfunnel #salesfunneltutorial #salesfunnelstrategy #marketresearch #marketresearchtechniques #metrics #kpimetrics #ebook #facebookads #facebookadsforbeginners #googleads #leadgeneration #leadgenerationbusiness #facebookleadgeneration #leadgenerationfacebookads
What is the most important advice you would give to a new product startup?
Hey Sabri I am sad to see your face look weak. Take care of your health dude
Hey Sabri, is it ever possible to sell an offer of around 500 dollars COLD, from your landing page, if your marketing is top notch with enough fomo, or maybe a short funnel of 1-2 extra emails?
I can’t wait to see more videos from you! 😍
These sales meetings are the best. Thank you Sabri!
This is so valuable…I love all your videos. I have a question. I’m a direct response copywriter and I want to become a full stack marketer where I help coaches get more leads with funnels, copy and marketing strategy.
I’m confuse if I should go sturdy funnels and strategy and start getting clients to work with or work with a funnels agency to learn these secrets.
Would love to hear your expert advice. Thanks in advance
Natural face progression of continuous mouth breathing. Maybe he’s also lacking sleep
I think doing a market research and using lead magnet will be a good way to start
#HEYSABRI: What are the “benefits/ trade-offs” with running a big in-person office agency, vs building a cost affordable team in the PH. I need to make this decision soon and would love your insight!