When it comes to prospecting, sometimes you come across the prospect who wants a guarantee that everything is going to work out perfectly – regardless of what you can actually offer.
Even the most experienced salespeople can find themselves stumped when trying to close a deal with a particularly challenging prospect. But don't give up just yet! There are a few strategies you can use to bring even the most stubborn prospects around.
It's not impossible to close the deal with a prospect who wants you to guarantee everything, but it will take some work. Here are a few tips:
1. First, try to understand what it is that they are really looking for in a guarantee. What are their specific concerns? Is it that they don't trust your product or service? Or is it that they're worried about making a commitment?
2. Once you know what their concerns are, you can address them head-on. For example, if they don't trust your product or service, you can provide them testimonials or social proof. If they're worried about making a commitment, you can offer a free trial or guarantee.
3. Focus on the prospect's pain points. What are their biggest concerns? What are they trying to avoid? By understanding their motivation, you can tailor your pitch to address their specific needs.
4. Don’t let yourself get backed into a corner with unrealistic expectations – set clear boundaries and explain why certain things aren’t possible.
5. Be sure to stay calm and confident throughout the entire process. Remember that you are the expert here. If you remain calm and collected, even in the face of challenging questions, you can help to build rapport and trust with your prospect.
6. Be prepared to negotiate. Have a solid understanding of your costs and what you are willing to accept before entering into negotiations.
7. Consider offering different packages or levels of service, so the prospect can customize their experience and get exactly what they need from your product or service. This way, rather than guaranteeing everything, you’re providing options for them to choose from.
8. Walk away if necessary. Sometimes the best thing you can do is walk away from the negotiation table and pursue other alternatives.
Finally, be persistent and don't give up too easily. With a little bit of effort, you should be able to close even the most difficult prospect.
I hope you enjoyed this sales tutorial and got some value out of it. If so, please drop me a comment and share it with a friend who could benefit from this info.
🔥 🚀 Coaches, Consultants And Service Businesses 🔥 🚀
FREE Training Reveals: The 5-step 'selling system’ we use to flood businesses with 50+ high-value clients in 42-days or less.
👉 Check out the FREE training here: ✅
Make sure that you click the like button and video share with your friends. We’re dropping a video on YouTube every other day. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and click the bell icon for instant notification when a new video is published.
And if you've got any questions about any of the content that I covered in this video, just leave a comment with the hashtag “#heysabri” in the comment section.
👉 Subscribe to my channel:
📲 Find me on
👉 Facebook: …
#prospectsales #salestraining #salesmotivation #salestechniques #salesfunnel #salespitch #salesfunnels #salestips #moneybackguarantee #entrepreneur #entrepreneurmotivation #howtobeanentrepreneur #entrepreneurmindset #howtobecomeanentrepreneur #entrepreneuradvice #customerservice
#customerservicetrainingvideos #angrycustomer #badcustomerservice
He Sabri Suby! you dropped this 👑 my 🤴
Matter of fact I’ll be going through your videos yhis morning
Holy shitttt!!! That was epic.
5 minutes well spent.
the real risk is to get Sabri suby video notification and still think before you click on it 💖
Another earthquack, sorry this time not in Turkey. I meant learnquick with Sabri Video
Absolutely beast in closing a prospercts